Wednesday, April 8, 2009

new bathroom




okay today was pretty awesome. I went to the doctor today and found that i have lost 20 lbs in one month. whoo hoo . you have no idea how good that feels, ive always been over weight so loosing some is a miracle in its self. I've lost a total of 50 so far in 4MN.


any way my new bathroom is finally done....thank you Jesus..... its pretty i will post pics in a few days. tonight has been really nice I've had a few family/friends over to stay the night; john he has a blog at johnsworld08.blogspot.com its cool you need to go check it out and his sister is with us we were being very goofy. we have some great pics of her ill also post those later and of course my daughter but she hung out in her room. we are going to placerville together for Easter to be with more family its going to be great.


i still cant get my pic to show when i follow someone.


my sister and i went out together the other night and i just wanted to post a pic of her and i. tell me what you think

3 comments:

  1. Those are nice pics.Your blog is ciming along and looks great.Theres a few other blogs I want to send you way soon
    Take Care
    JOHN

    ReplyDelete
  2. howdy! i came by way of johns world.
    love the pics of your furr babies, i have 3 spoiled brat furrs, lol!!!
    congrats on the weight lost! WOO HOO! you'll need to tell us how you did it. ;)
    come by & visit, read my side bar, enter as a folower if you think you'd like to keep up with me, & please sign my guest book. don't forget to leave a comment.
    i'll cont to check on you from time to time & see how your blog is coming along. ;) let me know if i can help.
    HAPPY EASTER.
    huggies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. forgot to tell you my main blog is The Sugar Shack, you'll see several listed on my profile...but main one is one to visit. :)

    ReplyDelete