Monday, May 4, 2009

easter

4-12-09
john (johnsworld08) myself his sister trisha and my daughter went to johns other sisters(bonnie) house in placerville for easter. we rented a car and stayed for the weekend. we had lots of fun. all the newphews and niece's were there even mr. easter bunny showed up. i had taken around 150 pics over the weekend and somehow accidently deleted ALL of them. :( i was soooo upset with myself. i beleive john at johnsworld08 mat have posted some. we grew up together, lived next door to each other, and our family members have married so we have remained very close. while at Bonnies we barbequed went for walks shopped john and i perticily liked this small consignment shop we stopped at. we could of stsyed there for hours.

3 comments:

  1. I hate that accidently deleting photos thing! I've done it too and it is a real pain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. k you time to B L O G You have been busy.Ineed updates.Have a good one

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for dropping by my blog today. gave me a smile.

    ReplyDelete